Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plants vs Zombies Heroes

Version

We all know the classic Plants vs Zombies game, this time they made a great action/adventure game that I'm sure you'll be obsessed with it. I played it a lot and I'm not bore of it, it has a bit of strategy because you have to make your cards desk to win the game. You can choose if you want to be a Zombie or Plant Hero.
Here the link to download the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.pvzheroes&hl=es
Enjoy.

Comments

• edited July 8

Im not into the game. PopCap should have rethink the whole game. Online battle type games are trendy these days. They should have created a new game, not another sequel to PVZ. I had the game for a few days but uninstalled it because its not as fun as PVZ1 and 2. I still have both PVZ just to let everyone know.

• Have you tried this game Luispas? How did it go? And also, is this online or offline? :D

• I have tried Plants vs Zombies on PC but I have not played this version.
    Are there any reviews for this game?
    I would give it a try because games about Plants vs Zombies are very interesting.
  • I have also only played this on the PC it is a very great game addictive as well.
    I was going to get the version as well on the Xbox one but just normally plants vs zombies.