Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fruit Ninja

edited July 11 in Games
Version

Fruit Ninja is one of the most popular Android Games of all time with more than 100 million downloads worldwide. It has also a paid version which is also very popular. Reason for popularity of this addicting Android Game is and ever increasing desire of slicing and destructing more and more fruits.

Fruit ninja has three modes of play namely Arcade, Classic and Zen. Upon your success, ninja Sensei will become happy from you and tell you fun facts about fruits.

Link: http://www.androidapksfree.com/apk/fruit-ninja-apk-latest-version-download/

Comments

• After candy crush, this is the most popular game and for good reasons. I have been addicted to it for a while now and my wife is so annoyed with my obsession of it. But, I can't seem to put it down.

• I haven't played this one in a long time but I remember I use to love it. It's a quick game to play between classes or while you're waiting in line for something.

• Yes, I had downloaded and play Fruit Ninja on my smartphone. My son and I enjoyed competing with each other skills and points that we had to download the apps in 2 different phones.
  • I am playing this game and feeling excited with it.
    Honestly It is one of kids games but adults could play it and never stop addicting this game.
  • I remember playing Fruit Ninja a while back and enjoying it a lot! I believe I unlocked all the blades, but sadly I feel like recently the game has died out and people do not play it as much anymore, since there are a lot more competitive games currently on the market.
  • Fruit ninja is a very nice game. I used to play it back then and I was a real fan of it till my phone got spoilt. I was a pro in playing fruit ninja, having to slice 5 fruit combo and avoiding a bomb. I was really good at it.

The classic mode was where I spent most of my time.
  • Fruit Ninja is a cool game to play if you want to kill some time. If you play it long enough you will become addicted to it. After a while, I even began to slice fruits in my dreams.
  • I'm not into mobile gaming that much but I have this game for almost 3 years now. I always play Fruit Ninja whenever I have to kill some time or if I'm traveling somewhere. One of the unique and a very interactive mobile game.